|6 semi-private classes
|6 private classes
If you will be paying with cash or check, bring it to class. Online payments, including credit card payments, must be made before coming to class. Thank you!
> Check (made payable to Jane Chou)
> Online/Mobile Banking (Zelle) to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- View your account online: When you sign up, I will create an account for you, which you can view online.
- Private vs Semi-Private: Private classes are reserved for one student. Semi-private classes are shared by two or three students. This works well if you have a friend or two who want to learn Tai Chi with you; otherwise, I can try to match you with other students who are interested in sharing a semi-private class. If four or more people attend, tuition will be adjusted.
- Missing class: Enrollment is continuous. If you are going to miss a private or semi-private class and you let me know in advance, you will receive partial credit for the missed class; otherwise it counts in full.
- Videos: Online videos are provided free of charge to current students to help you practice between classes. These videos are intended to supplement class, not replace them. In order to view them, you must attend class; to maintain access, you must be actively attending class.
- Non-refundable: Please note that tuition is non-refundable.
Tuition goes toward expenses, such as studio rental. Teacher compensation (if any) is modest.